La Plantation Resort & Spa, at the heart of a huge and lush tropical garden naturally bordered by a peaceful brook rolling out to the crystal clear lagoon, unfurls its charms for anyone longing for a stroll on the enchanted side of life!
From the very moment you enter the La Plantation Resort & Spa’s spectacular reception lounge you step into a world of hushed luxury and contemporary elegance.
Rooms are spacious, tastefully dressed up with silky light and gleaming shades; discreetly equipped with every amenity for utmost comfort and privacy. Restaurant facilities provide a choice of three venues, each with its very own ambience, and an overall offer of a vast array of culinary styles.
Set amidst the original lake, the spa - La Plantation Resort & Spa's ultimate jewel, beckons. In a sheer haven of refinement its extensive menu opens up a world of personalized luxury treatments meant to regenerate, soothe and relax even the most strung up or downcast… inside and out.
For the more-dynamic-holiday lovers, a full range of sports, leisure, tourist and cultural activities awaits. In addition, La Plantation Resort & Spa also wonderfully caters for the special needs of business travellers wishing to make the most of their stay in Mauritius.
* La Plantation Resort & Spa offers 3 restaurants, 3 bars, 4 shops, a lounge, a natural beach, a mini club and a teenager club, a diving centre, 2 tennis courts, a fitness centre, a spa, balneotherapy and fitness centre, 5 conference rooms, one of which is of 800 m2 and can accommodate 800 persons, an adjoining swimming pools of 1000 m2, business centre, and WiFi in public areas.
The 3 restaurants of La Plantation Resort & Spa provides a mouthwatering choice of food, extending across a vast array of culinary styles. Each of its three restaurant venues offer its distinctive ambience to guests having a fancy for either a convivial, musical or personal set up. In any case, there is room for flexibility and everywhere the same quality in execution. Those on half board, full board or all inclusive will benefit of a credit in one of the resort's "a la carte" restaurant.
* Sport & Leisure & Entertainment:
Due to its various animation programs, La Plantation Resort & Spa propose to its guests, not only a series of sports and recreational activities, but also an unforgettable voyage in the cultural values, the tastes and the treasures which are the pillars of this Mauritian identity. In order to propose a rich, attracting and original to all its clients, two themes will be developed: Discovery within a discovery.
* The rich culture of the Mascareignes islands: the traditional fishing, Sega dance courses, tasting of typical cuisines and flavoured tea, creole courses, sunset cruise with and rhum tasting with a Sega music.
* The discovery of the charm of the oriental heritage will awake your senses: the preparations of spices and menus from the country of the Maharajahs, oriental dance initiation, discover the Bollywood world: décor/ make up/ Indian dresses/ hairdressing/ henna for ladies/ the traditions and cultures with films and music.
* Themed evenings will vary on a 2 weeks basis with the following themes: Sega show, cultural show, Afican show, Indian show, live orchestra, musical trio, live concerts, jazz.
* La Plantation Resort & Spa offers 1 pool of 1000 m2 in two side by side pools, 1 floodlit tennis court, beach volley, table tennis, “Pétanque” balls, water ski, wind surf, pedal boats, canoe, glass bottom boat, aqua gym, accompanied snorkelling.
Set amidst the sensational garden, besides the resort's natural river, the spa invites guests to revel in a world of holistic caring for an exclusive experience of body and mind rebalancing. Devoutly conceived and prepared by expert staff to shed a special light on your stay at La Plantation Resort & Spa, a large choice of personalized facial and body treatments awaits those who want to cross over for an uplifting moment out of time.
* Ten private cabins - of which two are double cabins, bathing in natural light, each have either an individual shower cubicle or a bath and all are fully fitted with state-of-the art marine hydrotherapy equipment. The two double cabins offer in addition the luxury of a private whirlpool bath.
* Conference Rooms:
La Plantation Resort & Spa has 5 air-conditioned conference rooms that can accommodate up to 1250 persons. Technical equipments are flipchart, television, video, markers, pencils, papers & folders, lectern, sound system and microphones, with wire or wireless, screen (1,80 m x 1,80 m or 3,00 m x 2,00 m), overhead projector, podium.
* La Plantation Resort & Spa offers a total of 271 rooms. At the La Plantation Resort & Spa, luxury translates into extensive space allocation for both rooms and suites spread out over a wide four categories. The neat and curvy contemporary style artfully mixes and matches wood, metal and glass with the colourful vibes of textile material.
* Everything is wrapped up in a delightfully relaxing atmosphere where the light from the garden toys with the cool shade inside - either through the Venetian blinds that shelter off the bathroom area from the outside, or a terrace or balcony in every case.
* La Plantation Resort & Spa provides 132 superior rooms, 66 privilege rooms, 40 de luxe sea view, 26 junior suites, 2 executive suites, 4 apartments and 1 royal suite.
* Superior Rooms:
All rooms include a king size bed of 2m x 2m or 2 twin beds of 1mx2m. The bathrooms contain a bathtub, shower and separate WC. Fruits of the day on arrival.
* Privilege Rooms:
All rooms include a king size bed of 2m x 2m or 2 twin beds of 1m x 2m and a living space. The bathrooms contain a bathtub, shower and separate WC.
Fruits of the day on arrival.
* De Luxe Sea View:
All rooms include a king size bed of 2m x 2m and a living space. The bathrooms contain a bathtub, shower and separate WC. Polo and ladies shirt, fruit basket on arrival.
* Junior Suites:
Open rooms with a king size bed of 2m x 2m and a living room which can be converted to fit 2 beds of 1m x 2m. The bathrooms contain a bathtub, shower and separate WC. The suites can accommodate 2 teens of less than 18 years old. Polo and ladies shirt, fruit basket, sparkling wine on arrival. Late check-out upon availability.
* Executive Suites:
The suites consist of a bedroom and a living room with a king size bed of 2m x 2m, a bathroom with a bathtub, shower and separate WC. Polo and ladies shirt, fruit basket, sparkling wine and flowers in room on arrival. DVD player. Late check-out upon availability.
The apartments consist of 2 bedrooms and a living/dining room. The main rooms include a king size bed of 2m x 2m, bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate WC and the other one with 2 twin beds of 1m x 2m with a shower and separate WC. Polo and ladies shirt, fruit basket, flowers in room on arrival. DVD player. Late checkout upon availability.
* All the rooms offer air-conditioning, minibar, flat screen television with local and satellite channels, direct phone line, bathrobe and slippers, individual safe, bathroom with bathtub, shower and hairdryer, separate WC, tea & coffee facilities, 24 hrs room service (cold dishes only), desk and internet access, turn down service.
La Plantation Resort & Spa is situated at the heart of a huge and lush tropical garden naturally bordered by a peaceful brook rolling out to the crystal clear lagoon. La Plantation Resort & Spa is located in Balaclava, on the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean.
La Plantation Resort & Spa is situated on the North West of the island, 15 minutes from Port Louis, the capital city, 15 minutes from Grand Bay, the tourism part of the island and 1 hour from the International Airport.