Situated in the middle of the famed Chicago Loop, W Chicago City Center is close to the Sears Tower, the Chicago Art Institute, music at Millennium Park, and the theatre district.
Retreat from the bustle of Chi-town into the serenity of the 369 guest rooms, all of which are well tinted and decorated as well as equipped with several in-room amenities.
Dig in to steaks and chops, grilled to perfection at Ristorante We, or fill a picnic basket with Tuscan treats and head out to Grant Park. Munch on finger foods in the Living Room Bar or while away the evening in the hotspot Whiskey Blue.
With 10 function rooms totalling 12,000 square feet of cutting edge conference facilities, W Chicago City Center offers everything you need to make your business beautiful, meeting memorable, and special event spectacular.
* In addition to its 24-hour fitness center, the W Chicago City Center offers discount passes to two health clubs within four blocks, providing indoor lap pools, basketball courts, and exercise classes. On-site dining and drink options include a romantic Italian restaurant, a lobby coffee shop, and the Whisky Blue bar.
* The 24-hour business center provides Macintosh and IBM computers, high-speed Internet access, copying, printing, scanning, faxing, and office supplies. The W hotel has 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom with 25-foot ceilings and room for 500 guests. Signature Sensory Meetings feature mood music, aromatherapy scents, and ice water garnished with fruit or mint at break time.
* W Chicago City Center's guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, 350-thread-count sheets, and down pillows (bedspreads) and pillows.
* Bathrooms offer Bliss bath products, lighted makeup/shaving mirrors, pedestal sinks, and bathrobes.
* Additional amenities include high-speed Internet access, MP3 docking stations, DVD players, multi-line phones with voice mail, in-room safes, and minibars. 32-inch plasma TVs have premium cable channels.
The 22-story W Chicago City Center hotel is in the Loop business district, 1 block from the Sears Tower, 5 blocks from Lake Michigan, and within 2 miles of Magnificent Mile shopping.